Автор Сообщение

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

Харизма: 25

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 04.02.2024 17:48  |  #151353
Ответить с цитатой

Фанаты и Жизнь: « ».

Суть точки зрения Уважаемого Армена Сумбатовича - в перемене позиции либералов-предателей ничего неестественного нет!
Действительно, нет.
Либералы-предатели всегда выражают точку зрения страны-пребывания на свою бывшую родину.

Другое дело, зачем либералы-предатели бегут в страны своего потенциального пребывания, имеющие наибольшие противоречия со своей бывшей родиной?
Планета велика. Слава Богу, убежать есть куда.
Зачем непременно бежать к противникам своей прежней родины, а не скажем к её союзникам или вообще, в нейтральную страну?
Зачем либералам-предателям непременно нужен полный антагонист их прежней родины?
Почему либералы-предателей не могут пойти на компромисс?

Да по тому, что с точки зрения либералов-предателей они не Предатели, а Герои!
А наибольшего геройства они смогут достичь, только избрав в качестве страны своего будущего пребывания прямого антагониста преданной ими страны.
По этой же причине они становятся там так откровенны, позволяя себе такие «Подвиги», на которые бы здесь они никогда не пошли.

Жаль, что Уважаемый Армен Сумбатович не раскрыл эту важную составную часть описываемого им Явления.
По скромному мнению а.п., при таком подходе, Уважаемому автору удалось бы значительно расширить размер своей аудитории, добавив к тем кто уже убежал, тех, кто бежать собирается.

В поддержку Уважаемого автора передачи, а.п. считает нужным заметить, что значительная часть выпуска была посвящена богато иллюстрированному разъяснению нашим уважаемым соотечественникам того непреложного обстоятельства, что их реакция на очевидное их предательство и неконструктивна и глупа. От того, как по существу, обиделись россияне на беглых деятелей искусств не за то, что их предали за их счёт, а за то, что их предали за их счёт в интересах прямых врагов России.

С пониманием и отраслевыми пожеланиями, Dimitriy.
профайл | личное сообщение | E-Mail | WWW

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 07.02.2024 11:32  |  #151359
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Цитата:
Интервью Такера с Путиным будет опубликовано завтра к вечернему американскому прайм-тайму - в 18:00 по Вашингтону (в 2:00 по Москве) на сайте Такера и в его аккаунте в твиттере.

Источник.

Цитата:
Песков подтвердил, что вчера состоялось интервью Владимира Путина с Такером Карлсоном.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Цитата:

Источник видео.

Полагаете у таких интервью бывают репетиции?

Цитата:
Цитата:
American media celebrity Tucker Carlson interviewed Putin for two hours, US blogger says
NEW YORK, February 7. /TASS/. US journalist Tucker Carlson has already interviewed Russian President Vladimir Putin, American blogger and reporter Alex Jones asserted.
In a video published on the X social media platform (formerly Twitter), Jones claimed that Carlson will publish the interview, which lasts two hours, very soon. "Tucker Carlson tries to stop WW3 in a history-making interview with Putin," the blogger asserted.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
«Двухчасовое интервью, которое уже заставляет нервничать западных цензоров, которые держат американцев в неведении»...

По долгой истории поставок оружия на Украину мы знаем, что нам угрожают поставкой того или иного оружия, пересекающего ту или иную «красную линию», тогда и только тогда, когда его уже привезли. Будь то ракеты, танки или самолёты – если нам обещают в скором времени это привезти, их уже привезли, но ещё не выбрали момент для их «публикации».

Подобно с интервью.

Такер Карлсон его уже взял. Оно уже у него на руках. Он уже точно знает его содержание.
Весь вопрос только в том, когда и при каких обстоятельствах он решит его опубликовать.

Цитата:
… Когда американские либералы называют Такера Карлсона предателем интересов своей страны за интервью с Владимиром Путиным, напомните им пожалуйста:

В 2013 году Джон Данишевски взял интервью у Путина для информагенства«Associated Press»

В 2016 году Джон Микельтуэйт взял интервью у Владимира Путина для информагентства «Bloomberg»

В 2017 году режиссер Оливер Стоун взял интервью у Путина для «Showtime»

В 2017 году Меган Келли взяла интервью у Владимира Путина для «NBC»

В 2021 году Кейр Симмонс взял интервью у Владимира Путина для «NBC»

В 2021 году Хэдли Гэмбл берет интервью у Владимира Путина для «CNBC»

И что, все эти журналисты и оскароносный режиссер тоже предатели Америки?

Источник.

Цитата:
Elon Musk on Carlson’s interview with Putin: reaction, first comments
Vladimir Putin’s interview with Tucker Carlson, which the American journalist announced on the social network Tucker’s colleague Alex Jones gave some inside information: the conversation will last two hours, Carlson will show it “soon.”
Carlson’s post announcing the conversation has already received 57 million views. It was reposted by X’s owner, Elon Musk, and tens of thousands of Americans, and not just others, commented on it. Tucker tested the head of his opponents in the West: he told Russian journalists how beautiful Moscow is. And that he wants to go to St. Petersburg and Siberia.

Alex Jones gave an insider tip: the conversation will last two hours, Carlson will show it “soon.”

Tucker Carlson explained in detail why he wants to interview Vladimir Putin (read the full text of the speech).
This in itself was a serious blow to the Biden administration: the TV host says directly that the media in the United States has long forgotten the truth. To prevent the interview, the US intelligence services were monitoring him (presumably the journalist has evidence of this, which will also come to light).

Elon Musk’s reaction to Carlson’s interview with Putin
But Hurricane Vladimir rose on social networks. For Elon Musk, this issue has become the main one. He promised Tucker in advance that he would allow the uncut publication of an interview with the Russia boss on his social network
Musk left a comment below the post from a journalist with the nickname KanekoaTheGreat. He wrote: “The biased media doesn’t want the American people to listen to both sides. They are spokespersons for the American military-industrial complex and the Washington political establishment.

Their fear is rooted in Tucker’s criticism of the military-industrial complex and the government. He is rightly upset about the wars in the Middle East over the past two decades. 35 million people were forced to leave their homes and more than 4 million died. He cost taxpayers $8 billion.
Now, as the Biden administration escalates global wars, pro-government media are the ones most afraid of real journalism.”
Elon Musk added fuel to the fire: “The record of American foreign policy since World War II – even if you “agree” with the objectives – is terrible!” And to one of President Putin’s critics, who set out to “analyze” the personality of the Russian leader, Musk responded with a brief phrase: “And yet!”
Commenters on Carlson’s page share his position and engage in intense debates with his opponents. Some typical observations.
“Tucker Carlson’s interview with Vladimir Putin can influence society and decision makers. And lead to a reduction in funding for the conflict (in Ukraine, from the United States). “This could save countless lives.”
“I am very interested in Tucker’s questions to Putin and his answers. We have spent billions in Ukraine, depleted our military reserves, and owe debts to future generations of Americans. At the same time, we only know the opinion of one of the parties!
“I’m looking forward to what Putin will say. I’m tired of the nonsense in our media. Let the man speak his word, we will listen to him and then decide for ourselves what the point is.”
Conspiracy theorists analyze Carlson’s appearance in the video announcing the interview: they say that Tucker seems very alarmed, his life in Moscow may be “in danger.” It was agreed that the journalist was taken to the roof of a skyscraper and “forced to speak on camera.”
As if anticipating this nonsense, the American, leaving the hotel (by the way, it is opposite the Kremlin), with a broad smile told the Izvestia journalists about his plans.
The TV presenter recalled: At the age of 54, he had never traveled to Russia before his current visit and did not know what to expect from the trip. He was in awe of Moscow. “I’m in a big city,” Carlson said. He now goes to St. Petersburg and Siberia.

Материал полностью.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 09.02.2024 13:23  |  #151367
Ответить с цитатой

Как Вы знаете, перед окончательной публикацией интервью Такер Карлсон выложил у себя в телеграмм-канале минимум два анонса, каждый из которых назвал «полной версией». А.п. публиковал их в разделе «Примечания и Дополнения».
Если Вы сравните тексты стенограмм этих публикаций и видео полного интервью Вы заметите, что не только то, что было названо стенограммами, никакими стенограммами не являются, но и то, что некоторые вопросы и ответы из стенограмм не попали в итоговое видео интервью.

Кроме того, мы знаем манеры Путина давать интервью давно. Даже если следующий вопрос корреспондента, по смыслу, далёк от вопроса предыдущего, Путин в своем ответе на вопрос следующий всегда дает связку между прошлым и настоящим. В финальной версии интервью этот принцип нарушался несколько раз.

Другими словами, по скромному мнению а.п., несмотря на данное обещание, Такер Карлсон опубликовал отредактированное интервью. При этом, изъятые фрагменты были опубликованы им на его телеграмм-канале заблаговременно.

Именно поэтому, а п. предлагает коллегам рассматривать финальное видео интервью вместе с публикациями стенограмм, как единое целое.

В хронологическом порядке:

Цитата:
Цитата:
Цитата:
Post 1

Bombshell: Tucker Carlson’s Exclusive Interview with Vladimir Putin in Moscow – Full Transcript Released!

TUCKER: What would you tell the people running America?
PUTIN: Our message is Russia is not your enemy. We don’t want war. We’re ready for peace. Your leaders seek conflict. This is not what we want. Russia stands for its own people. We do not want what is not ours.
TUCKER: Would you visit Washington?
PUTIN: Yes, of course. I’ve been to the United States Before. I enjoy visiting and have met with every president except Joe Biden. If invited I would go. Yes.
TUCKER: What is your opinion of President Biden?
PUTIN: We’re convinced he is not running the country. Let’s say we have good sources that confirm that but it’s plain for anyone to see for themselves. The US has now entered into a dark period. It has unaccountable leadership.
TUCKER: Do you think Joe Biden won fair and square?
PUTIN: I would rather not get into domestic American politics but will say my embassy reported your southern border was better run than that 2020 election. (chuckles)
TUCKER: One poll in America shows you more popular than Biden – any reaction?
PUTIN: (laughs) I don’t know if that should be taken seriously but Russian ideals have support. We believe in traditional values; marriage is between a man and a woman: men are men and women are women.
TUCKER: Who would you like to see as the next president of the United States?
PUTIN: Once again it is not for us to say or get involved. Contrary to longstanding accusations we do not meddle in your elections. We don’t need to because the same people end up running things anyway.
TUCKER: Why did you invade Ukraine?
PUTIN: Did we invade or were we invaded? Look at the history. Look at the people living there. Historically it’s we who were invaded and are simply fighting back now. The lands and people are Russian and we will have again what was always ours.

Источник.

Цитата:
Post 2

TUCKER: How will you fee lol if Trump won again?
PUTIN: We had good relations when Mr. Trump was president. There was no war. Our relations were at a high point. That said nothing is predictable or stats the same. We will have to see.
PUTIN: I remember laughing to his jokes when he was a comedian in Russia. Let’s go back to laughs.
TUCKER: Why is that?
PUTIN: There are strong financial entities in whose interest it is to keep us as adversaries. One of your presidents warned against that. We Russians do not have that problem.
TUCKER: Do you see the United States as an enemy?
PUTIN: No. Categorically no. We were allies in WWII. Russians helped settle Alaska, California and we were in Hawaii too. Our people are not enemies but those in DC are certainly not our friends.
TUCKER: Can you be more specific and name names?
PUTIN: It would be pointless. It is not up to us to solve your domestic issues. Besides, I’m sure you know the names better than us.
TUCKER: So are you saying your adversary is not Joe Biden but the people behind him?
PUTIN: Exactly. Joe Biden may not even be aware of what’s going on. He may not understand the level of sanctions thrown at Russia. Who put those sanctions together? Those our the adversaries.
TUCKER: Is that why you are championing the BRICS?
PUTIN: The BRICS would exist anyway. It’s a natural reaction to the western trading block. It’s a counterweight. When the dollar is weaponized against states there will be a natural alternative to it. That’s what we want.
TUCKER: Is that why you and Russia have been targeted?
PUTIN: It’s more complicated than that but I’m sure it’s a good part of the reason. Whenever the dollar is endangered the United States takes extreme measures. It cannot afford to have the dollar fail.
TUCKER: But isn’t Russia weaker and more vulnerable economically than the US?
PUTIN: When you look at the size of economies we are small. But few people take into account our vast natural resources. Russia has over $80 trillion in the ground. No country even comes close to us.

Источник.

Цитата:
TUCKER: Let’s turn to politics. What’s your opinion of President Biden?
PUTIN: We are convinced he is not running the country. Let’s say we have good sources that confirm that but it’s plain for anyone to see for themselves. The US has now entered into a dark period. It has unaccountable leadership.
TUCKER: OK. Point well taken but don’t you have the same issues in Russia.
PUTIN: Yes. To a degree. But in Russia those interests are more aligned with the thinking of the average Russian man on the street. In the United States that is not the case. The elites have deserted you.
TUCKER: so who do you think is running the US then?
PUTIN: The forces which have always ran it. You may change presidents but you do not change those in real power. That is who we have to deal with. Joe Biden is just a facade for this power structure.

Источник.

Цитата:
TUCKER: Thank you for sitting down with us. How is your health?There have been some rumors

PUTIN: I’m glad to talk to you and through you to the American people. I’m fine. I feel good. Given my years I’m in the best of health but father time.

TUCKER: But there have been persistent reports you have cancer?
PUTIN: I assure you those rumors are false. if I had cancer and beat it I would share the good news and the cure with the world.

Источник.

Цитата:
Post 3

TUCKER: Let’s turn to China. What is your relationship like?
PUTIN: President Xi and I are especially close. Russia and China are enjoying good relations as of now which is an obvious asset to us sunce they are one of our biggest energy partners. We will continue to be friends.
TUCKER: There are accusations China has helped you in the war in Ukraine. Is that true?
PUTIN: That is not something I can discuss. Let’s just say Russia isn’t an isolated power. That strategy has failed. We have more allies and trading partners now than before the war started.
TUCKER: Do you ever contemplate a situation where Russia and China may join forces against the United States?
PUTIN: Do you mean economically or militarily? I would say we want neither. It’s not in our interest to clash with the US because all sides would lose in such a conflict.
TUCKER: Speaking of conflicts, what is your take on the Gaza situation?
PUTIN: It is really unfortunate. The Palestinians are being devastated. Israel is acting in an unconstrained manner. It shows the terrible double standards in the world. Where are the sanctions on Israel?
TUCKER: Is Russia involved in any way especially through your alliance with Iran?
PUTIN: No. Of course not. We do not oppose the existence of Israel but at the same time we support the right of the Palestinians to self determination. We want to be even handed.
TUCKER: Are you following what’s happening on the US southern border?
PUTIN: Actually yes. It’s part of my daily briefing. We Russians find it ironically amusing your Congress will spend billions protecting foreign borders but neglect it’s own. It’s quiet laughable but deadly.
TUCKER: Deadly? How do you mean that?
PUTIN: Deadly serious of course. People are dying daily crossing your border in an uncontrolled way. It is a free-for-all. The world hasn’t seen anything like it in the modern era – reckless for a country to throw itself wide open like that.
TUCKER: Is Russia taking advantage of the border situation in any way?
PUTIN: No. Why should we. We don’t have to do a thing. America is self destructing. And as Napoleon said, don’t stand in the way of your enemy destroying themselves.
TUCKER: So then you do see America as an enemy?
PUTIN: That was just a saying but the current administration is definitely not a friend.
TUCKER: Can that be changed?
PUTIN: That’s why you have elections.
TUCKER: Thank you again for continuing to engage with me on so many different topics. Can we get even more interesting so to speak?
PUTIN: For sure. I am open to most subjects.

Источник.

Цитата:
TUCKER: Let’s turn to Trump. First tell me how you feel about the current situation with the likelihood of him being reelected?
PUTIN: It would be a bit strange and out of order but we are well prepared. He has promised to end the fighting in Ukraine and we support that notion.
TUCKER: How could he end you end the war so fast?
PUTIN: For one thing he never insulted us. He has a great respect for Russia. We would start from a position of friendship and trust – then all problems are solvable. We could get it done. Trust me.
TUCKER: Are you referring to Biden calling you a killer?
PUTIN: We have been the recipients of numerous insults and slurs going back a few generations of politicians. Mr. Trump was a refreshing break from that. He is very popular in Russia. Perhaps that won’t do him any good.

Are you in any communication with Trump?
PUTIN: No. Of course not. But should he win again our lines of communication would open up instantly whereas right now we have no dialogue with President Biden.
TUCKER: That’s shocking to me. No o e from the White House has been in contact with you?
PUTIN: That’s right. No one has called since we congratulated Mr. Biden on his election victory. It’s puzzling to us that communications are colder now than during the cold war.
TUCKER: How do you think the 2024 election will go?
PUTIN: We are just observing. It’s our responsibility to be vigilant since it will impact the world. We are hoping the election is carried out in a way where the results can be believed. In Russia we do not have mail in ballots.

Источник.

Цитата:
TUCKER Let’s touch on climate change. It’s still being pushed in the United States and Europe. What’s your position?
PUTIN: Humanity is not even a Type 1 civilization on the Kardashev scale. If we can’t harness the energy potential of the planet how can we control the climate?
TUCKER: Are you at least concerned?
PUTIN: I’m more concerned with real issues. Climate change is not one of them. The Earth does a fairly good job of regulating itself. And if Siberia gets a little warmer all the better. More farmland for Russia.
TUCKER: But what would you tell the true believers who’re convinced we’re headed for disaster?
PUTIN: I’d tell them worrying about climate change is like complaining about the weather. If you don’t like the climate, move. If you are worried about the weather, get an umbrella.
TUCKER: Along those lines, how do you see the transgender movement?
PUTIN: It’s interesting to me that all the things which use to be a target of blackmail are now badges of honor. In Russia there are no laws either way but we certainly do not force our children into it.
TUCKER: Russia has been criticized for its ant gay laws and as being unfriendly to LGBTQ+.
PUTIN: We have laws which protect our children. And we do not drape our embassies in rainbow flags. That’s correct. Otherwise we do not interfere in the private lives of adult citizens.
TUCKER: Do you follow American sports? We are about to have the Super Bowl.
PUTIN: In fact yes. Russia is a great sporting nation. We hosted the Winter Olympics and the World Cup fairly recently. We like all sport.
TUCKER: What do you think of American football?
PUTIN: It’s an interesting sport. But why do you call it football when the ball is almost always played with the hands? It also seems needlessly violent at times.
TUCKER: That’s true. Will you be watching?
PUTIN: The game will not be shown in Russia.
TUCKER: So you won’t get to see Taylor Swift either then?
PUTIN: No.
We have been given a reprieve.

Thank you President Putin for your time.

Источник.

Цитата:
Цитата:
Post 1

Tucker Carlson’s Exclusive Interview with Vladimir Putin in Moscow – Full Transcript:

TUCKER: What would you tell the people running America?

PUTIN: Our message is Russia is not your enemy. We don’t want war. We’re ready for peace. Your leaders seek conflict. This is not what we want. Russia stands for its own people. We do not want what is not ours.

TUCKER: Would you visit Washington?

PUTIN: Yes, of course. I’ve been to the United States Before. I enjoy visiting and have met with every president except Joe Biden. If invited I would go. Yes.

PUTIN: We’re convinced he is not running the country. Let’s say we have good sources that confirm that but it’s plain for anyone to see for themselves. The US has now entered into a dark period. It has unaccountable leadership.

TUCKER: Do you think Joe Biden won fair and square?

PUTIN: I would rather not get into domestic American politics but will say my embassy reported your southern border was better run than that 2020 election. (chuckles)

TUCKER: One poll in America shows you more popular than Biden – any reaction?

PUTIN: (laughs) I don’t know if that should be taken seriously but Russian ideals have support. We believe in traditional values; marriage is between a man and a woman: men are men and women are women.

TUCKER: Who would you like to see as the next president of the United States?

PUTIN: Once again it is not for us to say or get involved. Contrary to longstanding accusations we do not meddle in your elections. We don’t need to because the same people end up running things anyway.

TUCKER: Why did you invade Ukraine?

PUTIN: Did we invade or were we invaded? Look at the history. Look at the people living there. Historically it’s we who were invaded and are simply fighting back now. The lands and people are Russian and we will have again what was always ours.

Источник.

Цитата:
Post 2

TUCKER: How will you feel if Trump won again?

PUTIN: We had good relations when Mr. Trump was president. There was no war. Our relations were at a high point. That said nothing is predictable or stays the same. We will have to see.

TUCKER: What do you think of Mr. Zelensky and what would be your message to him?

PUTIN: I remember laughing to his jokes when he was a comedian in Russia. Let’s go back to laughs.

TUCKER: Why is that?

PUTIN: There are strong financial entities in whose interest it is to keep us as adversaries. One of your presidents warned against that. We Russians do not have that problem.

TUCKER: Do you see the United States as an enemy?

PUTIN: No. Categorically no. We were allies in WWII. Russians helped settle Alaska, California and we were in Hawaii too. Our people are not enemies but those in DC are certainly not our friends.

TUCKER: Can you be more specific and name names?

PUTIN: It would be pointless. It is not up to us to solve your domestic issues. Besides, I’m sure you know the names better than us.

TUCKER: So are you saying your adversary is not Joe Biden but the people behind him?

PUTIN: Exactly. Joe Biden may not even be aware of what’s going on. He may not understand the level of sanctions thrown at Russia. Who put those sanctions together? Those are our the adversaries.

TUCKER: Is that why you are championing the BRICS?

PUTIN: The BRICS would exist anyway. It’s a natural reaction to the western trading block. It’s a counterweight. When the dollar is weaponized against states there will be a natural alternative to it. That’s what we want.

TUCKER: Is that why you and Russia have been targeted?

PUTIN: It’s more complicated than that but I’m sure it’s a good part of the reason. Whenever the dollar is endangered, the United States takes extreme measures. It cannot afford to have the dollar fail.

TUCKER: But isn’t Russia weaker and more vulnerable economically than the US?

PUTIN: When you look at the size of economies we are small. But few people take into account our vast natural resources. Russia has over $80 trillion in the ground. No country even comes close to us.

Источник.

Цитата:
Post 3

PUTIN: We are convinced he is not running the country. Let’s say we have good sources that confirm that but it’s plain for anyone to see for themselves. The US has now entered into a dark period. It has unaccountable leadership.

TUCKER: OK. Point well taken but don’t you have the same issues in Russia.

PUTIN: Yes. To a degree. But in Russia those interests are more aligned with the thinking of the average Russian man on the street. In the United States, that is not the case. The elites have deserted you.

TUCKER: So who do you think is running the US then?

PUTIN: The same forces which have always run it. You may change presidents but you do not change those in real power. That is who we have to deal with. Joe Biden is just a facade for this power structure.

TUCKER: Thank you for sitting down with us. How is your health? There have been some rumors……

PUTIN: I’m glad to talk to you and through you to the American people. I’m fine. I feel good. Given my years I’m in the best of health but father time.

TUCKER: There have been persistent reports you have cancer?

PUTIN: I assure you those rumors are false. If I had cancer and beat it I would share the good news and the cure with the world.

Источник.

Цитата:
Post 4

TUCKER: When you say some fear him are you saying Musk has enemies?

PUTIN: It’s clear to see he has enemies within the United States – the way he was stripped of $50 billion in assets – we would call that being signaled out for special treatment. It’s unfair on the face of it.

TUCKER: Didn’t you fear Musk when he started supplying Ukraine with Starlink gear?

PUTIN: If anyone seriously thinks a few internet dishes can defeat the might of Russia – well what can I say. But no, we did not fear or blame Mr. Musk. The government didn’t give him much choice.

TUCKER: Alot has changed in the world. What’s your opinion of Elon Musk?

PUTIN: We see Mr. Musk as a businessman – a highly successful one. He’s built a great fortune and a huge following. He’s a unique thinker with a force of personality who cannot be bought. Some fear that.

TUCKER: Do you any advice for Elon?

PUTIN: I would say continue on. Do not be intimidated. But if the going ever gets too rough there is Russia. We would gladly open our doors to you. We have welcomed American businessmen before and would value someone of Mr. Musk’s caliber.

TUCKER: Let’s turn to Trump. First tell me how you feel about the current situation with the likelihood of him being reelected?

PUTIN: It would be a bit strange and out of order but we are well prepared. He has promised to end the fighting in Ukraine and we support that notion.

TUCKER: How could he end you end the war so fast?

PUTIN: For one thing he never insulted us. He has a great respect for Russia. We would start from a position of friendship and trust – then all problems are solvable. We could get it done. Trust me.

TUCKER: Are you referring to Biden calling you a killer?

PUTIN: We have been the recipients of numerous insults and slurs going back a few generations of politicians. Mr. Trump was a refreshing break from that. He is very popular in Russia. Perhaps that won’t do him any good.

TUCKER: Are you in any communication with Trump?

PUTIN: No. Of course not. But should he win again our lines of communication would open up instantly whereas right now we have no dialogue with President Biden.

TUCKER: That’s shocking to me. No one from the White House has been in contact with you?

PUTIN: That’s right. No one has called since we congratulated Mr. Biden on his election victory. It’s puzzling to us that communications are colder now than during the Cold War.

TUCKER: How do you think the 2024 election will go?

PUTIN: We are just observing. It’s our responsibility to be vigilant since it will impact the world. We are hoping the election is carried out in a way where the results can be believed. In Russia we do not have mail in ballots.

Источник.

Цитата:
Post 5

TUCKER: Let’s turn to China. What is your relationship like?

PUTIN: President Xi and I are especially close. Russia and China are enjoying good relations as of now which is an obvious asset to us since they are one of our biggest energy partners. We will continue to be friends.

TUCKER: There are accusations China has helped you in the war in Ukraine. Is that true?

PUTIN: That is not something I can discuss. Let’s just say Russia isn’t an isolated power. That strategy has failed. We have more allies and trading partners now than before the war started.

TUCKER: Do you ever contemplate a situation where Russia and China may join forces against the United States?

PUTIN: Do you mean economically or militarily? I would say we want neither. It’s not in our interest to clash with the US because all sides would lose in such a conflict.

TUCKER: Speaking of conflicts, what is your take on the Gaza situation?

PUTIN: It is really unfortunate. The Palestinians are being devastated. Israel is acting in an unconstrained manner. It shows the terrible double standards in the world. Where are the sanctions on Israel?

TUCKER: Is Russia involved in any way especially through your alliance with Iran?

PUTIN: No. Of course not. We do not oppose the existence of Israel but at the same time we support the right of the Palestinians to self-determination. We want to be even-handed.

TUCKER: Are you following what’s happening on the US southern border?

PUTIN: Actually, yes. It’s part of my daily briefing. We Russians find it ironically amusing your Congress will spend billions protecting foreign borders but neglect it’s own. It’s quiet laughable but deadly.

Источник.

Цитата:
Post 6

TUCKER: Deadly? How do you mean that?

PUTIN: Deadly serious of course. People are dying daily crossing your border in an uncontrolled way. It is a free-for-all. The world hasn’t seen anything like it in the modern era – reckless for a country to throw itself wide open like that.

TUCKER: Is Russia taking advantage of the border situation in any way?

PUTIN: No. Why should we. We don’t have to do a thing. America is self-destructing. And as Napoleon said, don’t stand in the way of your enemy destroying themselves.

TUCKER: So then you do see America as an enemy?

PUTIN: That was just a saying but the current administration is definitely not a friend.

TUCKER: Can that be changed?

PUTIN: That’s why you have elections.

TUCKER: Thank you again for continuing to engage with me on so many different topics. Can we get even more interesting so to speak?

PUTIN: For sure. I am open to most subjects.

TUCKER: Let’s touch on climate change. It’s still being pushed in the United States and Europe. What’s your position?

PUTIN: Humanity is not even a Type 1 civilization on the Kardashev scale. If we can’t harness the energy potential of the planet how can we control the climate?

TUCKER: Are you at least concerned?

PUTIN: I’m more concerned with real issues. Climate change is not one of them. The Earth does a fairly good job of regulating itself. And if Siberia gets a little warmer all the better. More farmland for Russia.

Источник.

Цитата:
Post 7 (End)

TUCKER: But what would you tell the true believers who’re convinced we’re headed for disaster?

PUTIN: I’d tell them worrying about climate change is like complaining about the weather. If you don’t like the climate, move. If you are worried about the weather, get an umbrella.

TUCKER: Along those lines, how do you see the transgender movement?

PUTIN: It’s interesting to me that all the things which use to be a target of blackmail are now badges of honor. In Russia there are no laws either way but we certainly do not force our children into it.

TUCKER: Russia has been criticized for its ant gay laws and as being unfriendly to LGBTQ+.

PUTIN: We have laws which protect our children. And we do not drape our embassies in rainbow flags. That’s correct. Otherwise we do not interfere in the private lives of adult citizens.

TUCKER: Do you follow American sports? We are about to have the Super Bowl.

PUTIN: In fact, yes. Russia is a great sporting nation. We hosted the Winter Olympics and the World Cup fairly recently. We like all sports.

TUCKER: What do you think of American football?

PUTIN: It’s an interesting sport. But why do you call it football when the ball is almost always played with the hands? It also seems needlessly violent at times.

TUCKER: That’s true. Will you be watching?

PUTIN: The game will not be shown in Russia.

TUCKER: So you won’t get to see Taylor Swift either then?

PUTIN: No. We have been given a reprieve.

TUCKER: Thank you President Putin for your time.

Источник.

Цитата:
After The Vladimir Putin Interview - Tucker Carlson Gives His Thoughts on the Big Interview!

Цитата:
Breaking: The Vladimir Putin Interview.

Цитата:

Источник видео.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 15.02.2024 19:54  |  #151383
Ответить с цитатой

Фанаты и Жизнь: « судомазо 2 ».

Цитата:
Цитата:

Источник видео.

Цитата:

Источник видео.

Цитата:

Источник видео.

Цитата:

Ну а ежели серьезно, то соглашусь, что с учётом распределения стоимости в готовом изделии, экономия на массе корпуса выходит не очень рациональной. Грубо говоря, электроника и управляемое ракетное вооружение, это подавляющая часть стоимости боевого корабля, поэтому если добавить тонн 400 - 600 брони на броневой пояс по ватерлинии, для фрегата или эсминца, не особо удорожает корабль. Даже с учётом стоимости самой этой брони и соответствующей добавки стоимости взаимосвязанных элементов.

Зато 100 мм (к примеру) броневой пояс, практически полностью снимает риски серьезного повреждения корабля от БЭКа. И заодно от фугасов дронов или ПКР, если они прилетят в район ватерлинии.

Ну и плюс малокалиберная артиллерия, лазерные корабельные установки (уже серийно ставят на эсминцы США), резко меняют баланс сил на море не в пользу малых средств.

И очень верно подмечено, далее в дискуссии, что в этой битве важнее всего ключевая компонента, условно говоря боевая кибернетика. Обнаружение, целеуказание, управление, связь, высокоточные помехоустойчивые средства для удара.

Массовое дёшевое оружие тоже необходимо, но для флота этой компоненты требуется гораздо меньше, в силу концентрации ценности как торговых судов так и морской инфраструктуры.

Поэтому флот по прежнему, это дорого и наукоёмко. Иначе профанация и имитация.

Источник.

Цитата:
Разговор по «здоровенные плавающие утюги не способны» начинается всякий раз, когда в морской войне возникает нечто новое достаточно мелкое и убойное, и у зрителей появляется соблазн объявить, что вот он, сокрушитель и низводитель больших горшков с пьедестала. Так было при появлении торпед в 1870-х годах, при начале активного использования подлодок в Первой Мировой, при появлении ПКР после Второй Мировой, теперь вот дроны объявлены могильщиками больших кораблей.

Во всех названных случаях спустя некоторое время оказывалось, что большой корабль – вещь весьма гибко эволюционирующая и приспосабливаемая. Сначала противоминный калибр и прожектора, затем противоторпедная защита и противолодочное оружие, затем радар и зенитные ракеты последовательно становились ответами на новые угрозы.

При этом регулярно оказывалось, что крупный корабль – единственный, который можно более менее надежно защитить (на малом не разместить нормальную противоторпедную защиту, например, да и с мощной ПВО будут проблемы), и единственный, кто может действовать в море в любом районе и в любую погоду, в отличие от мелочи (в том числе и от МБЭК).

Какой будет эволюция большого корабля дальше? Конструктивную защиту боевых кораблей, очевидно, придется отращивать обратно, да и комплекс вооружения менять тоже. Но это нормальный процесс эволюции, отказ от которого будет означать оставление мировой морской торговли (основанной на использовании не просто больших, а просто-таки огромных пароходов), наедине с «новой угрозой», на что, разумеется, никто не пойдет.

А вот как будут меняться имеющиеся корабли, и какими по опыту идущей войны будут новые, и у нас, и за рубежом – очень интересный вопрос.

Источник.

Цитата:
По атаке на БДК «Цезарь Куников» два вывода: плохой и хороший.

Плохой. Черноморский флот превратился в персональный запас громких инфоповодов для Украины.

Здоровенные плавающие утюги не в состоянии отражать атаки роя надводных дронов или высокоточного западного оружия. Но и на ход боевых действий эти утюги значительного влияния не оказывают. Поэтому атаки случаются только перед/после какой-нибудь тотальной зрады.

«Цезарю Куникову» не посчастливилось выйти в море между массовой гибелью всушников в Селидово и сдачей Авдеевки, стать «информационным обезболом» для украинского общества.

К сожалению, это будет продолжаться, так как цели удобные и статусные, дают громкие инфоповоды.

Хороший. Как показывает практика последних двух лет, ударный дрон-камикадзе технологически прост, а это значит морские дроны скоро появятся у всех.

Что логично приведет к концу истории больших кораблей в военно-морском флоте. Если раньше мы гордились тем, что «Петр Великий» или «Москва» могут одним залпом потопить авианосную группу, то в обозримом будущем это смогут даже какие-нибудь немытые хуситы, пустив несколько волн самодельных дронов.

Таким образом, для России болезненный вопрос необходимости флота с большими (1-го ранга) надводными кораблями отпадет сам, так как отпадет для всех. Это хорошая новость, так как ничего больше класса «фрегата» мы уже давно строить не умеем (да и то тяжело идет), а вот средние и малые надводные корабли штампуем достаточно качественно и быстро, а по ключевым для этой новой реальности подводным лодкам даже есть преимущество.

Да, соглашусь с Ильей Крамником, что большой корабль вмещает больше аппаратуры, в связи с чем более гибок в части защиты.
Может быть «большие утюги» еще и повоюют.

Единственное, что хотелось бы отметить разницу, между торпедой, изобретенной в XIX веке и морским дроном XXI века.

Торпеда для XIX и XX века и носитель для неё - супертехнологичное оружие, производить которое могли себе позволить очень ограниченное число стран.

Что и определило морские доктрины и состав флотов - потенциальных противников немного, инструменты нужны разные, можно выстраивать сложные флотские структуры против других сложных структур, предполагая частью своей защиты уязвимости противника.

А дрон может сделать почти каждый, кто поставит перед собой такую задачу. И это не будет войной двух флотов с флагманами и эскадрами. Это будет партизанская война на море.

Впрочем, я на истину в последней инстанции и не претендую.

Вопрос дискуссионный.

Источник.

P.S. «Свежо предание, да верится с трудом.»
Цитата:
Цитата:
После гибели большого десантного корабля Цезарь Куников поступают сообщения об освобождении от должности командующего Черноморским Флотом.
Источник.

Цитата:

Источник видео.

P.S.S.
Цитата:

Источник видео.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 22.02.2024 15:24  |  #151396
Ответить с цитатой

Фанаты и Жизнь: « sons of bitches ».

Цитата:

Источник видео.

Вспоминается фрагмент недавнего интервью Егора Станиславовича Армену Гарниковичу. 20.00 : 25.20. Заочный спор с Александром Гельевичем.

Александр Гельевич, как известно, придерживается той позиции, что нелюбовь англосаксов к России обусловлена «противоположностью географических начал» - «Остров и Материк».

Егор Станиславович, как следует из его утверждений, придерживается позиции противоположной – «ни те пираты», поддерживая «нормандскую теорию» происхождения и считая, что прежде во времена викингов Британия и Русь были близки, но после Англы и Бриты свернули(не туда) на путь ханаанеев (финикийцев).

Егор Станиславович считает, что судьбу отношений Британии и России решили две битвы.

Первая – битва при Стамфорд-Бридж 25 сентября 1066 г., когда английское войско короля Гарольда II Годвинсона победило войско норвежского короля Харальда Сурового(зятя Ярослава Мудрого) и опального брата короля Годвинсона эрла Тостига.
Вторая – битва при Гастингсе 14 октября 1066 г., когда войско нормандского герцога Вильгельма(Завоевателя) разбило войско короля Гарольда II Годвинсона.

М-да.

Не правы оба. Но, Дугин не прав менее Холмогорова.

Цитата:

Источник видео.

Причина – всё тот же треклятый «антропоцентризм».
Оба философа воспринимают приводным механизмом движения истории исключительно человеческие отношения. А всё, что не укладывается в этот размер относят к Богу.

На самом деле движущей силой антагонистических отношений востока и запада является принцип преобразования людей как Продуктов и Процедур Обмена , когда:
• ИСО>ЕСО, преобразуясь, люди распоряжаются Продуктами и Процедурами Обмена, которые они преобразуют(например, Россия);
• ЕСО>ИСО преобразуясь, люди починяются Продуктам и Процедурам Обмена, которые они преобразуют(например, англосаксы).

Это отличие и порождает противостояние сторон . Ведь подобные критерии отбора вызывают к жизни две по форме похожие, но совершенно противоположные по существу цивилизации.

Именно этот фактор определяет и их интерес и их неприятие. И именно этот фактор является тем, что спаивает две эти противоположности в единый и непрерывный Цикл Обмена.

К сожалению а.п. и Александр Гелевич, и, тем более Егор Станиславович, от подобного восприятия такого, далеки.

Россия не может стать сама собой изолировано, по тому, что является неотъемлемой частью, этапом развития всей людской цивилизации.
Другое дело, что стать собой могут англосаксы. И собственно, в этом только Россия и может им помочь.

Здесь проблема заключается в распределении ответственности. Кто кому и как должен помочь.

Что бы избегнуть большей беды англосаксам нужно сбросить свой ставший токсичным цивилизационный опыт.
А для этого им нужно пройти Качественный Компромисс (пройти тем же путём, что прежде, в 90-х, прошла Россия).

Что бы сохранить свои технологии они должны передать их нам. И изменится.
Но они не могут. Они боятся, что мы им их потом не отдадим. Что изменившись, они утратят свой прежний ядовитый Опыт, а нового приобрести мы им не дадим.

Они так думают. Как ЕСО>ИСО. По тому, что они сами поступили бы так же. Как, собственно, они и поступили, когда Россия проходила свой Путь.

В этом суть.

В чём Александр Гелевич прав, так это в грядущем ограничении власти Возничих и в исходе городов. Как там у Аристотеля:
• ЕСО>ИСО, гравитация – качение - Дорога;
• ИСО>ЕСО, левитация – скольжение - Путь.

С пониманием и отраслевыми пожеланиями, Dimitriy.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 10.03.2024 4:20  |  #151432
Ответить с цитатой

Рассмотрим дуэль двух первых рекламных роликов с предвыборной рекламой Трампа и Байдена и реакции на них СМИ США на сегодняшний день.
Цитата:
Предвыборный ролик Байдена.
Цитата:

Источник видео.

Предвыборный ролик Трампа.
Цитата:

Источник видео.

Начнём...
Цитата:
Цитата:

Источник видео.

Цитата:
Biden, 81, unveils new campaign ad that acknowledges mounting fears over his age by opening with 'It's no secret I'm not a young guy'
The special counsel report into Biden did not recommend bringing charges against him but it provided a cascade of damaging findings about files found in his garage as well as the president's fitness for office.
In interviews with investigators, Biden became muddled about the dates he was vice president and could not even remember the year in which his son Beau died.
Biden angrily lashed out at a press conference - but mixed up the presidents of Egypt and Mexico, galvanizing concerns he is unfit for the job.
The report said his cavalier attitude to classified documents, such as his habit of reading sensitive files to a ghostwriter, posed a significant national security risk.
One of the reasons they decided not to press charges was because 'at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory'.
Biden is said to have been unimpressed at Attorney General Merrick Garland over the report, according to two sources close to the president, as it could threaten his presidential campaign.
The president is preparing to face off with Trump in the upcoming election but appears to be trailing behind him in recent polls.
Both RealClearPolitics' polling average and Five Thirty-Eight's polling average show Trump leading Biden in the majority of the recent national polls on the 2024 presidential race.
However a combination of polls in individual states, mixed in with national polls, paints a better picture for the president.
A new New York Times/Siena College poll released Saturday has Trump leading Biden 48 percent to 44 percent.
While a recent poll from CBS News had Trump leading Biden 52 percent to 48 percent. Biden did lead in a Morning Consult poll but by one point: 44 percent to 43.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
‘Look, I’m not a young guy:’ Biden is not letting his age get in the way

Biden continues with a list of accomplishments, including leading the country through the pandemic, strengthening the economy and passing a law that lowers prescription drug prices.
“Donald Trump believes the job of the president is to take care of Donald Trump. I believe the job of the president is to fight for you — the American people. And that’s what I’m doing,” he says.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Biden campaign launches ad touting president’s age as an asset

A New York Times/Siena College poll released last weekend found 73 percent of registered voters said they either strongly or somewhat agree that Biden is too old to be an effective president.
Biden has repeatedly joked about his age, but he and his aides have argued voters should judge him on his record of accomplishments.
“Now, Joe Biden is 81 and he’s going to beat Donald Trump again because he wakes up every single day fighting for the American people while Trump wages a campaign of revenge and retribution focused on himself,” Biden campaign communications director Michael Tyler said in a statement.
“Trump may be four years younger than Joe Biden, but his ideas are old as hell and they’ve already been rejected by the American people,” Tyler added. “Joe Biden is running to make sure we reject them for good.”

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
New Biden ad insists his age is actually an important asset: ‘I’m not a young guy’
He closes the ad saying, “Look, I’m very young, energetic and handsome, what the hell am I doing this for?”
The Biden camp in recent weeks has sought to counter persistent questions about the gaffe-prone president’s age and mental acuity – which surfaced again this week during the State of the Union address when he referred to murdered Georgia nursing student Laken Riley as “Lincoln Riley,” and the next day when he said the 2021 Capitol riot happened on “July the sixth” rather than January 6.
“I think [his age] is an asset like the successful withdrawal from Afghanistan,” Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Cali.) sarcastically told The Post Saturday.
“Biden’s team has spent years telling us Biden is astonishingly alert and engaged — but only in private. That didn’t pass the eye test, so they’re trying to say his old age is an asset.
President Biden’s ad is part of a $30 million ad buy targeting battleground-states in the November presidential race.Youtube/Joe Biden
Only problem is we’re talking Joe Biden here. He’s elderly, but without the wisdom,” Issa added.
Gavin Wax, president of New York Young Republicans, also ripped the ad, saying “Biden is a relic.”
“Age has only exaggerated the tendencies he’s displayed through his very long political career: nastiness, vindictiveness, and self-service,” he said.
Biden’s ad tries to poke fun at Donald Trump’s leadership while he was president.REUTERS
The commercial is part of a six-week advertising buy targeting Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin, Nevada and North Carolina according to the Biden campaign.
It will appear during March Madness coverage on networks including ESPN and TNT, as well as Comedy Central and FX.
A Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll released last month found that more than 80% of those surveyed in key swing states are worried that Biden is too old.
Biden on the campaign trail speaking Friday at at Strath Haven Middle School in Wallingford, PA.REUTERS
He’s expected to face Trump, 77, in a rematch of the 2020 presidential election.
Meanwhile, three major political action committees representing black, Asian American and Latino voters are expected to endorse Biden’s reelection bid Saturday and commit $30 million to mobilizing communities of color, The Hill reported.

Материал полностью.

Рекламная пауза.
Цитата:

Источник видео.

Продолжим.

Цитата:
Цитата:
President Biden Pokes Fun at His Age and Calls Out Trump in New Campaign Ad

The Trump campaign has released its own ads, with one in April 2023 painting a fearful picture of immigration, wars, violent crime, inflation, and more under “Joe Biden’s America.”
“Put America, the middle class, first, and put the globalists, the elitists, and the corrupt in their place. Bring back pride in the American dream, to let the world know—don’t mess with us,” the Trump campaign ad said. “Make America great for us again.”
Another pro-Trump ad this week, released by the super PAC MAGA Inc. supporting him, questions Biden’s age and abilities, asking if the President can “even survive until 2029.” A Biden campaign spokesperson Ammar Moussa told NBC News in a statement the ad was "a sick and deranged stunt from a broke and struggling campaign."

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Social media roiled as Biden admits to old age in brand new campaign ad: ‘I’m not a young guy’
President Biden generated a buzz on social media on Saturday after he shared a new campaign ad trying to spin his old age as a good thing for office.
The president opened his new ad acknowledging he’s old, but declared that as evidence that he’s got the right experience for getting the job done.
Conservatives on the platform mocked it, while liberals thought it was "great."
The spot opened with Biden trying to level with voters on this point, stating, "Look, I’m not a young guy. That’s no secret. But here’s the deal. I understand how to get things done for the American people."
From there Biden touted his accomplishments, claiming he led the country through COVID, praising the economy under his watch as the "strongest economy in the world," and reminding viewers how he lowered prescription drug prices, among other examples.
The ad then took aim at former President Trump, with Biden ripping him for failing to pass an infrastructure law during his term.
"I got it done," Biden said, before spotlighting his Inflation Reduction Act, which he referred as the "biggest law in history to combat climate change.
He also declared he is "determined to make Roe V. Wade the law of the land again," and accused the former President of running for re-election for himself, while he is running for Americans.
In one final quip about his age, Biden looked into the camera and said, "Look, I’m very young, energetic, and handsome. What the hell am I doing this for?" He then smiled an walked out of frame.
Biden was clearly skewering recent coverage of his age and mental fitness that reached a fever pitch after Special Counsel Robert Hur described the president’s "poor memory" in an official investigative report into his mishandling of classified documents.
As opposed to this lighthearted ad, Biden’s immediate response to the noise generated by Hur’s report was "furious," as described by multiple media outlets.
Conservatives on X weren’t impressed with Biden’s new ad, while liberals loved it.
Trump campaign senior advisor Jason Miller ripped it, stating, "Remarkable to see Biden kick off his first ad of the general election drawing even more attention to voter concerns he’s too weak to lead. Here’s the problem: there’s nothing Biden can do to ‘improve’ here. He won’t be any sharper in another 8 months."
Conservative satellite radio host Andrew Wilkow trashed the president and the nod to his age, saying, "You’re not young and you don’t do anything for the American person."
Conservative influencer Paul Szypula wrote, "It’s not Biden’s age that’s the real issue, it’s not even his mental and physical decline. It’s his poor policies which have devastated the US border and economy. He’s also led us into multiple pointless wars. That’s what Americans care about — Biden’s disastrous results."
Podcast host Joey Mannarino remarked, "You’re not young and you’re not a good President either."
Rep. Jared Moskowitz, D-Fla., praised the ad, saying, "Love the end! Smart."
DNC Chair Jaime Harrison thought it was great, stating, "This is the Joe Biden I know… the Joe Biden who wakes up every day fighting like hell to make life better for families like the ones I grew up with — capping the cost of insulin, creating good jobs, and investing in communities that have been left behind. That’s my president."
Democratic Party strategist Adam Parkhomenko thought the spot was a good strategy, adding, "I have no problem if he wants to make these every single day or make every day a State of the Union. People are seeing up close how much they have been lied to by Republicans."

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Biden releases ad addressing age, attacking Trump as campaign shifts
The ad campaign will air over six weeks on national cable and local broadcast in seven swing states: Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina — targeting voters of color and young voters. The buy follows an advertising campaign of more than $25 million that ran over the last five months of 2023, as the Biden campaign flexes its significant financial advantage over Trump’s effort.
The new spending on advertising comes as part of Biden’s ramped-up campaign activity to capitalize on momentum from Biden’s State of the Union address Thursday night. The president campaigned in Pennsylvania on Friday night and will appear in Georgia on Saturday. Next week, he will make stops in New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Michigan. Vice President Harris and Cabinet officials are also fanning out across the country to sell the president’s record.

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
‘Look, I’m not a young guy’: Biden campaign ad addresses age issue

President Joe Biden leaned into the age issue in a new campaign ad touting his presidential record released Saturday.
“Look, I’m not a young guy. That’s no secret,” the president said at the ad’s outset. “But, here’s the deal. I understand how to get things done for the American people,” he continued.
The ad comes as part of a $30 million ad blitz in battleground states and as Biden heads to Georgia ahead of Tuesday’s primary election.
Biden, 81, has faced sustained pushback over his age during his reelection campaign, drawing questions about his mental acuity from both sides of the aisle.
Biden and his supporters have repeatedly rebutted these claims, and the president appeared to gain some ground on the issue Thursday, when he delivered a forceful State of the Union address that also nodded at his age.
“I know I may not look like it, but I’ve been around a while,” Biden said during his speech.
In the campaign ad, the president went on to highlight his leadership during the Covid-19 pandemic, the state of the economy and other policy achievements.
The ad wrapped with a so-called cut scene, in which Biden joked: “Look, I’m very young, energetic and handsome.”

Материал полностью.

Цитата:
Playbook: Biden’s billion-dollar blitz begins

BONSIGNORE’S FIRST BIG BET — JOE BIDEN’s campaign is going on the air today with a new ad, part of a $30 million, six-week buy in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina.
It’s called “For You,” and it has three big themes:
• It tackles the age question head on: “I’m not a young guy — that’s no secret.”
• It ticks through a list of five core Biden accomplishments: leading the Covid recovery, lowering prescription drug prices, passing an infrastructure deal, combating climate change and fighting for abortion rights.
• It sprinkles in digs at Trump throughout: The spot shows Trump fumbling with a large book as Biden dings him for failing to pass a promised infrastructure bill. On abortion, Biden doesn’t mention the Supreme Court, instead bluntly asserting, “Donald Trump took away the freedom of women to choose.”
The spot is aimed at “voters of color and young voters,” per the campaign, a clear acknowledgment of Biden’s struggles among two core Democratic groups. Its placement will have “a heavy emphasis” on social media but will also include traditional cable networks such as ESPN, TNT, FX and Comedy Central.
It’s the first big salvo in what is expected to be a billion-dollar media campaign led by PATRICK BONSIGNORE of Blue Sky Strategy [, who is reprising his role leading Biden’s advertising effort.

Материал полностью.

Рекламный ролик команды Байдена, по скромному мнению а.п., откровенно слаб. Его философия в настоящих условиях порочна. Политика этого клипа очень похожа на политику последней речи Байдена. Байден в этом клипе, судя по видеоряду, не президент всех американцев - потомков мигрантов, он президент всех мигрантов Америки.
Что касается работы «Blue Sky Strategy» - она явно неудовлетворительна.

Р.S.

Цитата:
Лозунг предвыборной кампании Трампа на 122-мм снаряде северокорейского производства.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 19.03.2024 4:45  |  #151465
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

Источник изображения.

«Коллеги» по отрасли, оформлявшие это мероприятие ничего не поняли в философии и психологии исторического момента, раму к фрагменту которого им позволили исполнить.

Слов нет, чтобы описать такое убожество и нищету духа.

Это же не предвыборный митинг в провинции, где заезжий столичный кандидат, которого никто никогда в лицо не видел, желает произвести на добродушных селян неизгладимое пожизненное впечатление.

Или за прошедшие десять лет у москвичей не возникло других знаковых ассоциаций?

Стремление чиновников к вождизму известно…

Цитата:

Источник видео.

Но, зачем же дурному примеру потакать?!

Про репертуар и говорить противно, ну да Слава Богу это не наша стезя!

Но вот оформление этого действа... Это же надо так опозорится!

Это ж не корпоратив Путина (да он поди и постеснялся бы такого сраму, кабы прежде узнал).

И нельзя сказать, что не знакомы с высоким.

Вот же бывший министр культуры, путающий Прокофьева с Шестаковичем, сумел родить идею, дать лицам воинов княжеской дружины фотографическое сходство с реальными лицами бойцов 6-й роты 76 псковской дивизии ВДВ…

Цитата:

Источник иллюстраций.

Так чего же здесь не смогли?!

Россияне на выборах не Путина выбирали, а Путь, по которому они пошли, идут и с которого сворачивать не собираются. Это их праздник, а Путин на нем гость. Скромный гость. Точно князь на новгородском вече.

Цитата:

Источник иллюстраций.

Грубо выражаясь, по нескромному мнению а.п., вместо огромных портретов Владимировича с неопрятным задником, на стилизованных триумфальных вратах(а не сцене), в арке которых творилось бы действо, на опорах колон и фронтоне, должны были сменяться образы важнейших событий в лицах, отрисованные на экранах обрамлённых стилизованными знамёнами, символами и атрибутикой.

С возмущением и непечатными отраслевыми выражениями, Dimitriy.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 30.03.2024 0:49  |  #151502
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

Источник видео.

Реклама мимикрирующая под новости и новости мимикрирующие под рекламу?

ИСО>ЕСО, например Россия.

XIX век.
Лучшее время меценатства русского бизнеса.
Чем они руководствовались, совершая свои общественно-значимые поступки?
Что/кто заставлял торговцев и заводчиков способных обмануть кого угодно, добровольно обманывать себя в пользу общества?
Или ещё проще, чего/кого они боялись?
Государства? Общества? Нет. Бога! Людей!
Все выдающиеся покровители искусства и культуры того времени были людьми глубоко верующими, зачастую староверами, их чувства к ближнему формировались в их Образах Жизни. В Религии, на стыке между Человеком и теми, кто его Образовал.

XXI век.
Худшее время меценатства русского бизнеса.
Чем руководствуется русский бизнес, совершая свои общественно-значимые проступки?
Что/кто заставляет торговцев и заводчиков способных обмануть кого угодно, добровольно обманывать общество в пользу себя?
Или ещё проще, чего/кого они боятся?
Людей? Бога? Нет. Государства! Общества!
Большинство выдающихся покровителей искусства и культуры нашего времени люди не верующие, ни в Бога, ни в Чёрта, а их чувства к ближнему формируются в чужих Формах Поведения. В Науке, на стыке между Человеком и теми, кого он Образовал.

Иначе, настоящая инициатива, по скромному мнению а.п., есть попытка протащить враждебные ИСО>ЕСО, например России, либеральные Формы Поведения ЕСО>ИСО, в консервативный Образ нашей традиционной Жизни.

Оно конечно, строго говоря, все новости - реклама. Вот только реклама рекламе рознь.

Новости – Политическая Реклама. Форма Поведения. Но, Форма Поведения Государства и Общества, а не группы экономически (и не дай Бог политически) заинтересованных лиц.
Другими словами, в социальных новостях ИСО>ЕСО, например России, Коммерческой Рекламе делать нечего, причём от слова совсем.

Ещё хуже наоборот: реклама изображающая социальные новости. Это практически отраслевое браконьерство.
Так вообще в России, в ИСО>ЕСО, делать нельзя (а в ЕСО>ИСО можно (и нужно)).
По тому, что у россиян, у ИСО>ЕСО, нет защиты от этого вида Рекламы Агрессии. Она для ИСО>ЕСО не характерна, а следовательно её тут и быть не должно.

С возмущением и непечатными отраслевыми пожеланиями, Dimitriy.

Dimitriy

Dimitriy 

С нами с 27/02/2007 г.
Добавлено: 14.04.2024 4:30  |  #151531
Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Цитата:

Источник видео.

Цитата:
Байден попросил Нетаньяху не реагировать на нападение Ирана, чтобы не допускать эскалации в регионе – израильские СМИ.

Цитата:
Иран наконец нанес широко распиаренный "удар возмездия" по Израилю, запустив более 200 ракет и "Шахедов", почти все из которых были сбиты.

Тель-Авив отрицает причинение серьезных повреждений каким-либо объектам и проводит консультации с США.

Если Израиль "совершит еще одну ошибку", Тегеран обещает "более серьезный ответ".

Ближневосточные соцсети в данный момент переполнены издевательскими комментарии в адрес иранцев, которых обвиняют в показушной акции, проведенной таким образом, чтобы не нанести Израилю значимого ущерба.

Многие припоминают "медийный" обстрел американской военной базы после убийства Касема Сулеймани в январе 2020 года, о котором Тегеран, как считается, заранее предупредил Штаты через посредников.

Цитата:
В Сети тиражируются кадры ударов иранских ракет по пустыне Негев, расположенной в южной части Израиля. Судя по появляющимся видео, по ней пришлось как минимум два прилета.

И если иранские медиа утверждают о поражении авиабазы Рамон, то израильтяне сообщают, что все боеприпасы упали на открытой местности, не причинив никаких повреждений.

При этом то-ли от падения баллистической ракеты, то-ли от осколка перехватчика израильской системы ПРО «Железный купол» несовместимые с жизнью ранения получил десятилетний мальчик-бедуин.

Тем временем стороны потихоньку подводят итоги налета: и пока в КСИР ожидаемо утверждают об успешном поражении всех целей, в Армии обороны Израиля отчитались о перехвате 99% выпущенных Ираном боеприпасов.

UPD. В пресс-службе АОИ заявили о падении одной из иранских ракет на военную базу на юге страны, в результате чего объекту был нанесен незначительный материальный ущерб.

Цитата:
Интересно, чем Израиль рассчитается с Ираном за этот фарс?
Гражданские самолеты возвращаются в воздушное пространство Иордании и Ирака.
А это говорит, что ничего больше не случится.
Так что и Би-Би надо бы заткнуться. никому он ничего отомщать в реальности не станет.
Кстати, даже интересно, что Ирану было обещано в качестве отступного. Американцы за Сулеймани тогда неплохо подвинулись в пользу Ирана по "иракскому кейсу".
П.С. Может потому Би-Би и понты колотит, чтобы на этом фоне чего-то по тихому слить иранцам.

Цитата:
Иранские удары по Израилю: Почему были прилеты по пустыне Негев...

Судя по сообщениям, единственными иранскими ударными средствами, которые смогли пролететь и куда-то попасть, были БР средней дальности. И они упали на территории пустыни Негев.
И это не случайно. Во-первых, по таким ракетам ни один из израильских ЗРК, кроме "Хец" и "Пэтриот" не работают (зря я наезжал на "железный купол", это не их цель). А во-вторых, карты прикрытия этими комплексами территории Израиля показывают, что как раз пустынный юг они по большей части и не прикрывают.
Вот карта прикрытия батареями ЗРК "Хэц". Район авиабаз (их там две) прикрывается на пределе дальности. А в этой точке вероятность поражения крайне низка. К тому же в случае промаха, шансов успеть ударить еще раз нет. А отсюда и прилеты.
Где расположены батареи "Пэтриотов" неясно, но думаю, также преимущественно в населенных районах.
Теперь самое важное понимать куда прилетели ракеты и какой при этом причинен ущерб.
Но и так уже понятно, что прилеты были единичными, а ущерб ... будет ясен утром.
Также пока нет подтверждений поражения именно авиабазы.

Цитата:
"Ущерб незначителен": В дополнение к предыдущему посту.

Вот две карты. На первой место расположения авиабазы "Рамон", по которой якобы был успешный удар".
На второй район прикрытия территории Израиля системой ПРО "Хэц". Они ее не прикрывают от слова совсем.
ну и теперь осталось выяснить, а был ли там на базе кто-то или что-то? Или израильтяне оттуда всех предусмотрительно убрали. Ждем официальных сообщений об убитых и раненых.
П.С. Иордания уже объявила о трех погибших, которые попали под обломки ракет.
ПП.С. Есть и заявление Израиля: "За всё это время есть повреждение одной из военных баз. Ущерб незначителен." О погибших и раненых пока ни слова. Судя по всему это о авиабазе "Рамон". То есть пока версия "игры по правилам" (договорняк) самая правдоподобная.

На страницу: Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34
Список форумов -> Теория Рекламы Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема
Уровень доступа: Вы не можете начинать темы, Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения, Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения, Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения, Вы не можете голосовать в опросах

Есть мнение ...

Telegram - важный инструмент в арсенале PR-специалистовTelegram - важный инструмент в арсенале PR-специалистов
Владимир Ступников, Генеральный директор коммуникационного агентства АУРА в составе Газпром-Медиа Холдинга. Социальные медиа становятся все более важным инструментом в работе каждого PR-специалиста, и одной из относительно новых, но стремительно растущих платформ, является Telegram. Этот мессенджер, изначально позиционировавшийся как безопасный и приватный инструмент связи, приобретает все большую популярность и привлекает внимание маркетологов и PR-специалистов по всему миру.
PR-специалисты будущего: какие компетенции и требования профессии...PR-специалисты будущего: какие компетенции и требования профессии... (1)
Татьяна Жигаленкова, управляющий партнер LotUS Communications, рассказала какие компетенции, и требования PR-специалистов будут актуальны через 5 лет.
Маркетинг с AR и VR от HICLICKМаркетинг с AR и VR от HICLICK
В 2024 году маркетологи все чаще начинают использовать метавселенные. По сравнению с социальными сетями, вовлеченность пользователей в иммерсивных площадках гораздо больше. Одним из самых интересных для клиентов форматов являются АR и VR. Как технологии будущего применять в маркетинге уже сегодня, разобрали в агентстве высоких откликов HICLICK.
Коkос Group: ИИ в рекламной индустрии: модный тренд или революция?Коkос Group: ИИ в рекламной индустрии: модный тренд или революция?
Искусственный интеллект уже давно среди нас. Он прочно вошел в нашу жизнь, используется абсолютно в разных её сферах и кардинально меняет лицо современного бизнеса. Рекламная индустрия - не исключение. Самый яркий и известный пример - это нейросети, на основе которых построен поиск рекламных систем Яндекса. Использование нейросетей и других алгоритмов ИИ, делает рекламу еще более эффективной и качественной. Евгений Халин, директор по продуктам Коkос Group рассказывает о том, как работает ИИ, в чем его преимущество и какие перспективы нас ждут.
Как подготовить маркетинг к 8 марта и 23 февраляКак подготовить маркетинг к 8 марта и 23 февраля
В период гендерных праздников предприниматели отмечают 50%-ый рост продаж. – Даже в случае торговли сепараторами или двигателями, при должном подходе. Для маркетологов это время – забег на короткие дистанции. Поэтому важно грамотно подойти к выбору инструментов.

Книги по дизайну

Загрузка ...

Репортажи

Дизайн под грифом "секретно"Дизайн под грифом "секретно"
На чем раньше ездили первые лица страны? Эскизы, редкие фотографии и прототипы уникальных машин.
"Наша индустрия – самодостаточна": ГПМ Радио на конференции..."Наша индустрия – самодостаточна": ГПМ Радио на конференции...
Чего не хватает радио, чтобы увеличить свою долю на рекламном рынке? Аудиопиратство: угроза или возможности для отрасли? Каковы первые результаты общероссийской кампании по продвижению индустриального радиоплеера? Эти и другие вопросы были рассмотрены на конференции «Радио в глобальной медиаконкуренции», спикерами и участниками которой стали эксперты ГПМ Радио.
Форум "Матрица рекламы" о технологиях работы в период...Форум "Матрица рекламы" о технологиях работы в период...
Деловая программа 28-й международной специализированной выставки технологий и услуг для производителей и заказчиков рекламы «Реклама-2021» открылась десятым юбилейным форумом «Матрица рекламы». Его организовали КВК «Империя» и «Экспоцентр».
В ЦДХ прошел День социальной рекламыВ ЦДХ прошел День социальной рекламы (3)
28 марта в Центральном доме художника состоялась 25-ая выставка маркетинговых коммуникаций «Дизайн и реклама NEXT». Одним из самых ярких её событий стал День социальной рекламы, который организовала Ассоциация директоров по коммуникациям и корпоративным медиа России (АКМР) совместно с АНО «Лаборатория социальной рекламы» и оргкомитетом LIME.
Форум "Матрица рекламы": к рекламе в интернете особое...Форум "Матрица рекламы": к рекламе в интернете особое... (2)
На VII Международном форуме «Матрица рекламы», прошедшем в ЦВК «Экспоцентр» в рамках международной выставки  «Реклама-2018», большой интерес у профессиональной аудитории вызвала VI Конференция «Интернет-реклама».

на правах рекламы

27.04.2024 - 07:11
RSS-каналы Advertology.RuRSS    Читать Advertology.Ru ВКонтактеВКонтакте    Читать Advertology.Ru на Twittertwitter   
Advertology.Ru - все о рекламе, маркетинге и PR
реклама

Вход | Регистрация